Sunday 11 December 2011

the phrase ' I NEED A HOLIDAY' comes to mind....

Well, to say I have been busy, is putting it mildly. So I haven't been able to upload in a while! But to say I've been doing anything of great interest.... well that's maybe stretching it? Apart from a few great days and evenings, I have been confined to the lovely thing that is, retail Christmas hours! Of course I do not mind working loads, but I am now ready for a good rest, and a damn good holiday!

I have taken a step back and suddenly realized how utterly exhausted I am at the moment, not too good when there's still a few weeks to go until the big Christmas day! Work is great though, I was quite surprised by how much I thoroughly enjoy work, and having something to do each day that tasks me somewhat! I have never had a job before that I have enjoyed so much! And its great to feel like I am doing something well too!! It feels as though it has been non stop for a while, and now things are finally settling down I am looking forward to a well earned rest!!! 

Thank goodness for my lovely Adam, and friends who keep me going, and listen to my beyond boring stories! (yeah, I'm sure I've not been to much fun lately!)

I now cant wait because early next year I am off to Rome with my gorgeous guy, for our special birthday holiday! It has been consuming my thoughts for a few weeks now, and as I have only ever been abroad once before I am very excited to do some more travelling!!! So if anyone has any suggestions for fun things to do in Rome, let me know! 

Holiday holiday holiday here I come!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment