Sunday 22 January 2012

nerves....

So soon I am going for my first ever clairvoyant reading. I have been up and down on whether or not to go for one for a little while now. A few weeks ago a colleague went, followed by another. Their readings both seem so real and so important to them. I really am curious to see who might come and see me, but at the same time I am nervous for how it could make me feel. obviously what I really want is for my mum to come and speak to me. So do I need a question to bring her to me? On the one hand I think I'll be crushed if she doesn't come. Then on the other hand, what of she does and I don't believe it is her? I want to try this so badly, but something holding me back is telling me it will be harder for me. I am going to brave it as soon as possible. I can't control how it will make me feel but I will never know until I try. And in the end, if there is a chance I can speak to my mum then I should take it. I hope with every fiber inside me she does. She consumes me every day and the loss of her is forever with me. Even just once to speak with her and to know she is there is all that I need. I am so nervous, so fingers crossed please!

No comments:

Post a Comment