Tuesday 13 September 2011

dad's gift hat/costume collection

Since my dad became disabled, I have taken to buying him a gift whenever I go anywhere outside out local area. He in unable to travel very far, and even though the hats do not often match my destination (As I am not that well traveled myself) they always put a smile on his face!


The first few times I got him chocolates or regional gifts, but then I settled on hats/wigs etc mostly because he is a very good sport and will wear anything and everything for a good laugh! I like to bring him something nice to make him feel more involved, and brighten up his days which are quite often the same.
the buzz light-year costume however was for his 60th  birthday this year!




We always take pictures, so I hope you enjoy! It helps that my dad looks like Santa as it looks even better!

No comments:

Post a Comment