Monday 26 September 2011

Santa Pod European Finals 2011!

Last year was my first time at Santa Pod Raceway, and we went for the European finals. Since then I truly got the bug for drag racing, and having always been a fan of F1 racing, I suppose it was only a matter of time! hehe!




So this year I was so excited to go back, and I had much more of an understanding of what was going on! The whole weekend is an amazing experience, and despite the rubbish air bed, and therefor bad back from sleeping on the floor, everything was amazing and the weather even held up!!! So I hope you enjoy looking through the pictures from my weekend at le pod!






As always they also had the live action arena, but I was disappointed that Terry Grant did not appear. Luckily they had some great substitutes in the form of quad stunt riders, the worlds best stunt motorbike rider, and some car drifters!


One of the funny little photos I got this weekend, is that of the wasp that flew into my drink. So here he is, in a bright blue Bacardi breezer!








If anyone wants to know what they should be doing in early September, it is watching the racing at Santa Pod. They do other events most weekends, get yourselves there!




























If only I lived in Poddington (the village where Santa Pod Raceway is) I would spend all my weekends there! And there's the cutest house around the corner. Fate? I wish!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment